"Success is Helping Others Succeed"
Hello, I'm Dean Ellis, founder and principal hypnotist at Paradigm Hypnosis. I first became interested in hypnosis and self-hypnosis over thirty years ago, when I was still a teenager in high school, and I have used them ever since. They continue to have major impacts on my life.
The bulk of my prior professional career involved software development and executive leadership of the global technical support organizations for two major open source database companies, but eventually I recognized my calling.
I have spent my life defining my own success in terms of helping others succeed, whether that was helping my teams, my companies, or my customers. That same passion drives me today: I work best as a force multiplier, effecting high impact changes in the lives of my clients and, through them, the lives of everyone else.
- Certified Hypnotherapist, International Association of Professional Conversational Hypnotists
- Conversational Hypnosis Professional Hypnotherapy (Steve Roehm)
- Roehm Smoking Cessation Protocol, Stress Relief, Weight Release, Mindbending Language (Steve Roehm)
- Applied Conversational Hypnosis, Conversational Hypnosis Mastery, Mind Bending Language Mastery, Advanced Mind Bending Language for Hypnotherapy (Igor Ledochowski)
- Deep Trance Identification (Shawn Carson)
- Mindscaping (Mike Mandel)
- Additional ongoing study via Hypnosis Training Academy (Igor Ledochowski), Mike Mandel Hypnosis Academy (Mike Mandel), Anglo-European College of Therapeutic Hypnosis (Adam Eason), insatiable curiosity, and a lifelong love of learning.